Search engine optimisation (SEO).
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or page in natural search results. The higher a page is ranking for a greater number of high traffic key phrases, the more visitors it will receive from a search engine. SEO knowledge is hugely important – just because a company has more money to spend doesn’t mean it will necessarily be ranked first.
Search marketing agency.
ICT Solutions Limited has vast experience as an SEO agency and works continuously to improve knowledge and techniques to remain ahead of the competition. Our SEO engineers consider how search engines work and what people search for. They will then optimise a website by undertaking a wealth of on-site and off-site activities.
On-site, engineers will edit and regularly update content. They will also edit HTML and associated coding to increase relevance to specific keywords and remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Offsite, our service includes a diverse range of activities including SEO link building. A great deal of effort goes into increasing the number and breadth of good quality inbound links to help promote a website.
A well-planned and executed strategy is the best way to reach the top of the rankings. Fresh Egg’s SEO services incorporate a range of elements to promote your website:
- Initial SEO assessment and appraisal At the start of an SEO campaign with ICT Solutions Limited, our SEO team will assess your website to highlight areas for improvement, benchmark positive attributes and assess SEO keywords. This is documented in an initial report which details our recommended search engine optimisation strategy and highlights some of the more complex issues that will need addressing as part of an ongoing maintenance campaign.
- SEO development If required, we can make the on-site adjustments recommended in the initial assessment for you, in order to ensure that the site’s foundation is search engine friendly. If we can’t have access to the site files we will produce best practice advice and instructions detailing the required changes so your own development team can action them themselves.
- SEO maintenance SEO maintenance makes up the bulk of the activity on any SEO account. Search engines are constantly changing their rules to improve the accuracy of their searches. This means we have to work hard to maintain the best possible search engine ranking for your website. To maintain momentum, we monitor search engine activity, perform ongoing tests and constantly trial new techniques. Current techniques for improving your SEO include:
- Ensuring all non-HTML content is repeated as on-page content so it can be indexed by search engines
- Editing the view state of page to ensure search engine spiders can crawl through with ease
- Erasing duplicate pages, repetitive text and editing lengthy or non-uniform URLs
- Writing articles, snippets and blogs
- Link building to increase the number of backlinks or inbound links
- Ensuring onsite content is fresh, keyword rich and engaging
- Customised management reporting Our SEO engineers provide a detailed monthly SEO report, detailing the progression of your campaign. We can tailor a customised report to suit your needs to ensure you are receiving the information you find the most beneficial to your business